Coastal Pet Products Dog Safari Brush Safari Pin and Bristle Combo
t. For coats with mats or tangles, use a comb or rake to detangle the hair prior to brushing. Starting at the head, move toward the tail, then down the legs using long strokes that follow the direction of hair growth. The pin brush can also be used to fluff the coat by brushing against the direction of hair growth.
- Provides two grooming tools in one with dual design.
- Easily removes loose hair and debris with wire pins.
- Bristles distribute natural oils evenly throughout coat for healthy, shiny hair.
- Great for all breeds and coat types.
- Ideal for households with multiple pets.
Ideal for everyday use. Distributes natural oils for a shiny, healthy coat and lifts out loose hair and debris.
We Also Recommend
Weruva Cirque de la Mer with Tuna and Veggies in Pumkin Soup Canned Dog Food